File Access for Object Storage
- What are the greatest data storage and management challenges that organizations are facing today? How can they be addressed?
- What are the key differences between “cloud first, on-premises second" and "on-premises first" models?
- How can organizations with mission-critical on-premises workflows benefit from the cloud?
This primer will take you through:
- An overview of file systems and storage platforms
- Storage tiering and data lifecycle management
- Hierarchical file storage compared to object and cloud storage
- Limitations when it comes to integrating cloud storage into on-premises workflows
- Strategies for integrating local file systems and cloud storage